We have approach the second phase of our project: the search of the ship. We've sent requests for information to rent a vessel to six Christian companies include:
- Marine Reach Ministries UK
- Christian Boater Association
- Mercy Ship/Africa Mercy, Texas, USA
- YWAM Destination Paradise
- CVJM-Traumschiff & Jesus Boat
- Hand in Hand Tours
Two of them have responded with plenty of encouragement: YWAN and Mercy Ship. Thanks for their encouragements and advices, but their ships are not available for several reason. We also have two positive responses from Marine Reach Ministries UK and Hand in Hand Tours, to be confirmed. Both seem to fit the needs of this project. Thank you to pray that the Lord direct us towards what He has planned for this operation. If you know of any others that might interest us for this project, please let us know. Maybe you will encounter in the days, weeks and months ahead of Christian businessmen, ship owners please tell them about this project and put them in touch with us whenever necessary through our e-mail address:
Précising: PRAYER SHIP PROJECT
An account is already open to the Banque Populaire d'Alsace BPALS SCHILTIGHEIM (00036), to receive donations that will help us achieve the next step and the final project; here are the details:
ASS MAEVA SOURCE D'EAU VIVE
PRAYER SHIP OPERATION
17607 00001 70193593271
IBAN FR76 1760 7000 0170 1935 9327 159
SWIFT (BIC) CCBPFRPPSTR
The next step is to contact churches in ports cities that the ship will visit, and get up an organising commitee who will receive the ship and prepare for the big gathering for prayer of repentance and foregiveness that will be, and possibly a crusade that precedes or succeeds it according to sensitvities. Remember the ports that the ship is expected to:
Dakar (Goree) (Senegal)
Freetown (Sierra Leone)
Sao Luis and two other slave ports in Brazil. We expect suggestions
Cayenne (French Guyana)
For Caribbean port step of great importance to this project, we are still waiting for suggestions MANI Coordinator for the Caribbean.
New Orleans, New York and Boston (USA)
We submit topics of prayer to you, our blog readers and others to whom you may communicate this vision
- We need to pray to find a suitable ship according to God's will for this project
- For this purpose we must also pray about the size of the team that will travel as this would greatly affect the size of the ship and costs
- For the communication of that vision to the maximum of Christians especially in countries affected by this boat, so that the organising committees already begin to take place
- For finances: awaiting to put an on-line donation system, those who wish may make transfers to the account given above. We need to raise funds to begin the next steps. We anticipate a lot of movement and actions of multiple communication power to achieve those goals
- We are still seeking a name for this project, perhaps a biblical name or a reference that can realistically illustrate the project. Any suggestion will be welcome.
You can contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending hereunder a comment to this message.
May the Lord God and and Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, may He be gracious to us.